How to find the perfect diet for you.
Oh, the dreaded diets. There's a reason we dread them. And I'm going to talk about the truth of why most diets don’t work and let you in on ten ways for you to start discovering the perfect diet for you.
Why am I talking about finding the perfect diet for you?
You’ve probably heard the statistic that 98% of dieters can’t keep the weight off, and when they gain it back, they often gain MORE than they weighed before.
Research has proven that dieting can backfire and mess up your metabolism.
What’s remarkable about this dieting statistic?
This statistic is important because it’s likely that you want to drop a few pounds so you can feel fabulous in your clothes, wear the latest styles, look great on the beach and feel confident in your skin.
And you deserve to have those results!
But if diets don’t work, then what does?
Here are my ten ways to start discovering the perfect diet for you, because you won’t find it in any diet book.
I’ve compiled these 10 “paradigms” on discovering your perfect diet from working with clients in my health coaching practice.
One of my clients, Steve a senior managing director of a financial firm, lost 20 pounds and dropped three pant sizes, after working with these ten paradigms. Not only did he lose the weight, but he's keeping it off.
Chances are good these paradigms will work for you, too!
10 Paradigms To Help You Discover The Perfect Diet For You:
- There are as many “right” diets as there are people on the planet.
- What’s healthy for one person might not be healthy for YOU.
- The body has an innate wisdom beyond any book or authority.
- Diets are not useful as dogma, but they ARE helpful as a reference.
- Your body is the ultimate dietary authority for every phase of your life.
- Your diet changes as YOU change.
- Your body is the most powerful, least expensive and BEST dietary experimentation lab.
- Your RELATIONSHIP with food and your body impacts your health more than the food you eat.
- Symptoms, cravings, and behaviors are not the problem; they are your only solutions till now.
- Nourishment is about much more than just food.
It might be scary at first to think that YOU have more control of your weight loss experience than a “diet” does.
Most of my clients (once they open up to this possibility) find it liberating and start to feel empowered instead of fearful.
What do I do now?
I get that this is a whole new way of looking at your food and your life—it’s in essence, a massive paradigm shift. How great is that? Now you get to see the things that weren’t working before through a whole new lens, one that puts YOU at the center of your life. Now that’s empowering!
If you are tired of the false promises of the latest diet fads and sick of following health and wellness trends that don’t work for you, then click here now to schedule a time to talk to me about diving deeper into these revelations and what it ultimately means to be living in YOUR body.
I guarantee you that you will walk away feeling empowered to choose the way forward for you that feels right in your whole body and you will strengthen your relationship with the one person that matters most in your life–YOU!
To your health,
PS – Are you interested in receiving insightful information such as this directly to your inbox? Subscribe to my weekly health tips to stay informed.