Anti-aging tips for hands.
Dejan here to share with you my 3 top super simple beauty tips for helping you to get baby-soft, silky smooth hands in 3 days so you can put your best ‘hands’ forward!
But first, why am I talking about loving up your hands?
Good question! I’m talking about your hands because your hands all too often get a bad rap don’t you think? We treat our faces like Cinderella—the belle of the ball—and our hands like her ugly sisters!
But if you think about it, our hands do all the hard work! Way more than our faces. We use our hands all day, every day, to cook, to clean, to write, type, drive, to eat, to wash—to do practically everything, and then sadly, we get home and give them a quick wash with some generic soap.
I know my hands are just crying out for more TLC! Aren’t yours?
So what are my 3 tips for baby-soft, silky-smooth hands?
First, in case you are wondering, I want you to know that I would not recommend this if I hadn’t first tried it myself. So the last 3 nights, this is what I did to achieve baby-soft, silky-smooth hands and you can do it too!
Here are 3 items you will need to help you get started:
- A good quality gentle exfoliator that is good enough for you to use on your face!
- A good quality additive-free high SPF (30+) sunscreen also good enough for your face!
- A jar or bottle of organic coconut, olive or almond oil to set on your bedside table!
How will using these 3 things give me baby-soft silky-smooth hands?
- When you wake up in the morning and wash your face with your gentle exfoliator, apply it to your hands and give them a good rub and massage including your fingers.
- Before leaving the house, when you apply sunscreen to your face, apply it to your hands too especially to the top part that gets the most sun exposure.
- Before bed, repeat the same application with your gentle exfoliator on your hands as you did in the morning.
- In bed, reach over to your organic bottle of coconut, olive or almond oil and apply a blob to your hands massaging them all over. (Remember oil is oily so be careful not to stain your sheets and wait until your skin has absorbed all the oil before lying down.)
Voila! I guarantee you that in just 3 days you will marvel at the difference this makes to your hands, and in no time you will be sharing these 3 tips with your friends and family!
It’s time we gave our hands the tender love and care they deserve for all the hard work they do for us day in and day out, don’t you think?
What do I do now?
If you’ve had enough of hiding your aging hands from the world, then click here now to schedule a time to talk with me about other ways to put your best ‘hand’ forward in your life.
No more hiding your hands, it’s time to let your hands be the star of the show, so you can reach out and touch life while feeling great about yourself and your skin.
To your health.
PS – Want more? Subscribe to my weekly healthy lifestyle email to stay connected and informed.